The Commonwealth iLibrary is now fully Open Access.
The Commonwealth Secretariat’s publications are a key part of the organisation’s mission to work as a trusted partner for all Commonwealth people as a force for peace, democracy, equality, and good governance; a catalyst for global consensus-building; and a source of assistance for sustainable development and poverty eradication.
Each year, The Commonwealth publishes around 30 new titles on a range of topics in which it has particular insight and expertise, especially concerning small states, including:
- globalisation and multilateral trade issues
- export and enterprise development
- public service management and reform
- law and human rights
The Commonwealth iLibrary offers wide-ranging research and knowledge to a variety of audiences:
- Universities and research organisations
- Businesses and private sector
- Government and public administrations
- Non-governmental organisations and think tanks
Don’t forget if you’re a member of a Commonwealth chemical society, you also have free unlimited access to Chemistry World until the end of 2021