Objectives: Empowering women Chemists for their professional advancement, enhancement of their expertise in publishing, catalysing the synergy between women Chemists in academia and industry, and equipping them with soft entrepreneurial skills.
Target audience: Early career women Chemists in academia and industry from the Commonwealth Countries
A virtual event, Live on Zoom @ 12:00 GMT
Publishing Strategies – Dr. Laura C. Fisher and Dr. Claire Mitchell
● Effective scientific writing
● Publishing Support
Tools for Establishing Research Collaborations – Prof. Catherine Ngila
● Collaborative research initiatives that involve women chemists from diverse backgrounds and expertise.
● Platforms and forums where women chemists can connect, share resources, and discuss research and career-related topics.
● Networking events that bring together women chemists from academia, industry, and research institutions to facilitate collaboration and knowledge sharing.
Exploring Entrepreneurship – Prof Nimanthi Jayathilaka
Entrepreneurship skills, technology transfer, and commercialization of scientific discoveries.
Funding schemes or grants specifically for women chemists interested in launching their own startups or innovative projects.
Incubation and Innovation of chemistry projects.
egistration is free to chemists from across the Commonwealth and includes:
- access to view the live event
- access to an on demand recording after the event
Whilst this event is free to attend, registration is essential, as all attendees will need a log-in for access to the webinar platform.
The Royal Society of Chemistry is providing support to Commonwealth Chemistry by managing the registration process. Registration is subject to their event booking terms and conditions.